The golf course at Crescent Pointe Golf Club, club page available here designed by Arnold Palmer, is an 18-hole regulation length public golf course. This par 71, 6,773-yard course features Bermuda grass and incorporates plenty of forced carries and bunkers to make your game more challenging. While elements of the course may require accuracy and precision, this golf course near Hilton Head also incorporates plenty of scenic views such as the South Carolina sea marshes. These features combined easily landed this course the honor of being the Lowcountry Golf Course of the Year in 2010.
Click the links below to view images of each hole.
Tee Levels & Hole Statistics
When you play this course, there are three different tee levels to choose from, depending on your preference or skill level:
- Palmer: This tee is a total of 6,773 yards with a slope of 137 and a rating of 72.9.
- Blue: Play 6,399 yards with a 130 slope and a 70.0 rating when you choose the blue tee.
- White: The white tee features 5,987 total yards with a slope of 125 and a rating of 68.5.
The following lists a breakdown of each hole at Crescent Pointe and its yardage statistics so you can learn more about the course and what it offers:
- Hole 1: Par four, 377 yards
- Hole 2: Par three, 211 yards
- Hole 3: Par five, 508 yards
- Hole 4: Par four, 359 yards
- Hole 5: Par three, 187 yards
- Hole 6: Par five, 521 yards
- Hole 7: Par four, 422 yards
- Hole 8: Par four, 467 yards
- Hole 9: Par three, 219 yards
- Hole 10: Par four, 423 yards
- Hole 11: Par five, 533 yards
- Hole 12: Par four, 411 yards
- Hole 13: Par four, 451 yards
- Hole 14: Par three, 159 yards
- Hole 15: Par four, 374 yards
- Hole 16: Par three, 196 yards
- Hole 17: Par five, 518 yards
- Hole 18: Par eight, 437 yards
Book a Golf Tee Time at Hilton Head
Playing golf in Hilton Head Island has never been easier with our tee time system. We offer daily promotional rounds and easily list tee times according to date, time, players and price through our online booking system. available in a new tab Whether you’re playing solo or coming with a group of friends, you can easily find a time that suits your needs.
Crescent Pointe club page available here also has a driving range, pitching area, chipping area and putting green for plenty of opportunities to warm-up before you start your round. We also have teaching pros available if you want some extra help. From our Golf Pro Shop to our challenging course, you’ll find everything you could want in a golf course near Hilton Head.
Hilton Head Golf Course Tee Times
To experience the creative and challenging layout of this golf resort in Hilton Head for yourself, sign into our online booking system available in a new tab and select a tee time based on the day and time that work best for you. You can book a round for just yourself or a group of up to four players to play at Crescent Pointe.